Numbers can scare many people away from being clear and accurate about the money for their business. Too often people don’t know how much they have, what it’s being spent on, and how they can earn a profit. Creating a budget is critical always, but especially during uncertain and challenges times.
Join us for this session on budgeting basics to:
- Identify/Develop and set your financial goals
- Examine how financial values come into play
- Discuss basic budgeting terminology and principles
- Estimate your income and expenses
- Set your financial strategy and priorities
- Explore tools to develop your budget and cash flow projections
- 12-Month Cash flow projections
- 3-Year Cash flow projections
- Discuss ways for you to track your financial health and progress
There are no reviews yet.