WHO NEEDS A CAREER COACH?
Career coaches are great at being able to help you advance your career aspiration process, reducing the amount of time figuring things out, and being able to help you advance your career more effectively and efficiently.
• Trying to get a promotion?
• Considering a career change?
• Looking for a new job?
• Unhappy at work?
• Transitioning into full-time or part-time retirement?
Maybe you need to take more control of your own career, or figure out where you’re headed, or possibly even plan the next steps in your career.
Mosaic Business Consulting will discuss the direction you want to take, help you through the morass of the job search approach, help with interviewing skills, and build your confidence so that you can advance in your career more effectively.
One of the MOST critical tasks is negotiating your raise, promotion, or new job package. WE CAN HELP!
WHY USE A CAREER COACH?
Laura works closely with you to help you:
- Plan, develop and manage your career path
- Develop a strong personal brand
- Increase clarity about career direction and the path needed to get there
- Get your dream job or career
- Negotiate better salaries, benefits, and promotions that are possible
- Be more successful in your current job
- Work through feelings or conflict or confusion about your current job
- Greater confidence in abilities
- Navigate office politics
- Increased chances of getting promotions
- Better understand yourself and what you like, value, and want to do well
- Improved “elevator pitch”
- Improve stress management
- Greater strength in relationships with colleagues/bosses
- Know your market value
- Stronger network and business relationships
- Clear path for job search
Working with a career coach allows you to identify exactly what it is you would like to achieve within your career/job/situation and set up a plan to make that happen.